Where can I find Porter's Five Forces analysis for the luxury fashion industry?
Last Updated: Jun 18, 2015 | 37 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- MarketLine Industry profiles provide Five Forces Analysis for the Womenswear industry, though they tend toward the midgrade and not designer wear.
- Standard & Poor's has a section called "How an Industry Operates" and they have a bit in the Apparel and Footwear report.
- IBISWorld has facts about industry forces including upstream, downstream, supply, demand and key drivers. Make sure to explore the sections on "Competitive Landscape" and "Operating Conditions."
- Trade publications -- use EBSCO and Proquest
- Industry associations -- Google the word "Trade association:___________" including the colon, for interest groups connected to your company. For example "Trade associations: Coffee" yields top coffee trade associations.