Where can I get real or nominal GDP for a country?
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2016 | 10 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- IHS Connect
- Click on "Geography" to choose a country => Click on "Economics" subtab (in blue bar) => Under "Research and Data Center" in right frame, look at excel tables.
- World Development Indicators (WDI)
- Choose a country => Under World Development Indicators, choose Databank => scroll down to GDP.
- Euromonitor Passport GMID
- Under "Economies" in the black bar across the top, choose "Economy, Finance and Trade"; Under Analysis Finder => Select geography: i.e. Albania => Click on Go.
For assistance with the above databases or to find additional sources of information ask a Librarian.