Where can I find the Moody's credit rating for a company?
- Factset provides credit ratings [It is available at the Trading Room and on the Bentley Library Computers.]
- Must login to computer with your Bentley e-mail address and network password.
- Click the Start button, search programs and files for Factset
- Launch Factset
- Click on Company/Security Tab
- Look up a company i.e. GE
- In the "Reports" frame on the left, expand Credit Analyses and click on DCS Overview to view the current credit ratings from Moody's S& P & Fitch.
- Factiva provides Moody's Investors Service Ratings Delivery Service which is a source for credit ratings. Factiva is available from the Databases A-Z page.
- Access the database and then click on the Search tab
- In the Free Text search box, copy the below search string and swap GE with another company name and click on the blue search button.
ns=C174 and hd=(GE and (standard % poor* or s % p or moody's or fitch))
Of note: ns=C174 is the Factiva Intelligent Indexing subject code for Corporate Credit Ratings assigned to corporate debt instruments by credit rating agencies.
For assistance with these databases, ask a Librarian.