Where can I find a case study?
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2016 | 8 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
If you are looking for a case study on a specific topic (the exception being a Harvard Business Case Study), try any of the following:
- ProQuest Central Keyword search your topic and limit Document Type to Business Case OR Case Study.
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO) Keyword search your topic. The Advance Search allows you to limit your Publication Type to Case study.
- Library Catalog. Many of the books in our library's collection contain case studies. Just keyword search your topic AND ("case study" OR "case studies") in the Library Catalog. Include the parenthesis () in your search string.
- Books 24x7, a database of ebook content, also contains case studies.
- You log into this database with your full bentley e-mail address and network password.
- You can Browse Topics for Corporate Case Studies & Interviews
- You can also keyword search your topic i.e. Finance AND then search Within Your Results for the phrase "case study".
When doing a "phrase search" be sure to include the quotations. For assistance ask a Librarian.