Answered By: Macee Damon Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017 Views: 42
Answered By: Macee Damon
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017 Views: 42
- MarketLine Industry profiles provides Five Forces Analysis for the Womenswear industry, though they tend toward the midgrade and not designer wear.
- Standard & Poor's has an Apparel and Footwear report, which contains a section titled "How an Industry Operates."
- IBISWorld has facts about industry forces including upstream, downstream, supply, demand and key drivers. Be sure to explore the sections on "Competitive Landscape" and "Operating Conditions."
- Trade publications -- use EBSCO and Proquest
- Industry associations -- Google the word "Trade association:___________" including the colon, for interest groups connected to your company. For example "Trade associations: Coffee" yields top coffee trade associations.