Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Resources
Bentley Library will be closed until further notice beginning at 6:00 pm (EDT) Tuesday, March 17th.
Please see our Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Services guide for more information. This page will be regularly updated.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 17
Search the following e-resources for your industry and obtain names
- Plunketts Research Online
- Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage -- Locate the Industry Report; the Industry References link in the header of the report provides access to key trade associations, trade publications and other sources.
- IBIS World Industry Market Research -- Identify the Industry Report; Under the "About this Industry" tab, click on "Additional Resources".
To Google for trade associations try:
- site:*.org and [restaurant ] association
- site:*.org and [travel ] association
- trade associations: [coffee ]
Q. Why explore trade associations at all?
Your industry may lobby through a trade organization
Regulation, events, and challenges affect your industry a certain way, what are they discussing?
Trend-spotting! Conversations within an industry can yield good information before it's widespread