Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018 Views: 17
This answer really depends on how you define your consumer.
One strategy you could use, would be to search Mediamark University Internet Reporter.
- Mediamark University Internet Reporter requires new users to register for an account. Please contact the Bentley Library Reference Desk at 781.891.2300 or email@example.com for a registration code.
- Once logged in, keyword search for your brand and if that isn't effective, browse the data by selecting the product category (i.e. Candy/Sweets/Snacks) that most closely aligns to determine what consumer type (age, gender, income level, etc.) use them and also what other brands those consumers use.
Another strategy would be to use Euromonitor Passport GMID
- Euromonitor Passport GMID requires new users to register for an account with a Bentley University email address.
- Once in the database, use the SEARCH BY INDUSTRIES, CATEGORIES AND TOPICS drop down menu to choose BRANDS and click on GO.
- Keyword search for a brand in search box.
- Then choose a geography and click on GO.
- Under Popular Statistics click on Brand share.
- Once your results load, you will see Brand share.
For help with these library databases or to find additional sources of information, please Ask a Librarian.