Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017 Views: 19
Answered By: Kimberly Morin
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017 Views: 19
- IHS Connect
- Click on "Geography" to choose a country => Click on "Economics" subtab (in blue bar) => Under "Research and Data Center" in right frame, look at excel tables.
- World Development Indicators (WDI)
- Choose a country => Under World Development Indicators, choose Databank => scroll down to GDP.
- Euromonitor Passport GMID
- Under "Economies" in the black bar across the top, choose "Economy, Finance and Trade"; Under Analysis Finder => Select geography: i.e. Albania => Click on Go.
For assistance with the above databases or to find additional sources of information ask a Librarian.