Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017 Views: 13
Answered By: Kimberly Morin
Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017 Views: 13
- LexisNexis Academic source of state and federal cases. Searching available by topic, involved parties, or by citation.
- WestLaw Campus source of federal and state cases. The KeyCite® tool enables users to research whether a case is still good law.
For specifically tax cases:
- CCH IntelliConnect Source of Federal & State Tax Cases especially by topic.
- Under All Content, Federal Tax => Federal Tax Primary Sources => Cases
- Under All Content, State Tax => State Tax Reporters => Massachusetts State Tax Reporter.
- BNA Tax and Accounting Center Source of federal tax cases.
- You don't need to create a profile, just click on Go to My Product to get into the database. Once in, scroll down left hand side to the Source Documents area and click on Federal Tax Cases.
For assistance with the above databases or to find additional sources of information ask a Librarian.