Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: Sep 13, 2017 Views: 14
If you are looking for a case study on a specific topic (the exception being a Harvard Business Case Study), try any of the following:
- ProQuest Central Keyword search your topic and limit Document Type to Business Case OR Case Study.
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO) Keyword search your topic and use the Advance Search to limit your Publication Type to Case study.
- Library Catalog. Many of the books in our library's collection contain case studies. Just keyword search your topic AND ("case study" OR "case studies") in the Library Catalog. Include the parenthesis () in your search string.
- Books 24x7, a database of ebook content, also contains case studies.
- You log into this database with your full bentley e-mail address and network password.
- You can Browse Topics for Corporate Case Studies & Interviews
- You can also keyword search your topic i.e. Finance AND then search Within Your Results for the phrase "case study".
When doing a "phrase search" be sure to include the quotations.
In addition, Purdue University provides a listing of case study sources (some of them are free)
For assistance ask a Librarian.