Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Resources
Bentley Library will be closed until further notice beginning at 6:00 pm (EDT) Tuesday, March 17th.
Please see our Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Services guide for more information. This page will be regularly updated.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Sep 26, 2017 Views: 20
- Elsevier Science Direct, search ibogaine for very good returns
- JSTOR also good returns for ibogaine AND addiction
- Google scholar, most sweeping, so use many keywords for example: ibogaine and addiction and heroin treatment
Primary sources on this drug [ibogaine] included:
- clinical trials
- findings and conclusions reported by scientists in reputable medical journal
- conference proceedings discussing this drug ibogaine [2009 drug policy alliance conference]
Consider locating a literature review on Ibogaine and search names of scientists who are proven in the ibogaine research field (metaphor would be to grow the "pearl" listed in the literature review).