Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Resources
Bentley Library will be closed until further notice beginning at 6:00 pm (EDT) Tuesday, March 17th.
Please see our Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Services guide for more information. This page will be regularly updated.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 18
1. AcademicOne file - Use "web accessibility" AND
- "high contrast"
- "low vision"
2. Proquest Research Library - Use terms such as "Universal design" ; "web accessibility" AND "high contrast"
3. JSTOR - Use terms "disabilities" and "web design"
For general information applicable to common human factors assignments, see
4. WebAIM site, on how users can benefit when a website is built with high contrast
5. Penn State page on Accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ["WCAG"] guidelines in support of the American with Disabilities Act
NOTE, keyword "reverse type" was tough as it fetched items having to do with typeface and off topic; better term was "high contrast"