Can the Archives provide proof of graduation?

If you require formal degree verification for graduate school applications, employment purposes, etc. please see the resources provided by the Registrar's Office. The Archives cannot provide formal degree verification at this time.

In many cases, the Archives can provide informal proof of graduation in the form of yearbook photos and copies of our commencement programs. These resources are usually sufficient for personal reference and family historians. 



  • Last Updated Nov 09, 2022
  • Views 218
  • Answered By Adam Schutzman

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Archives

If you have questions about materials in the archives or use of the archives, contact