Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Resources
Bentley Library will be closed until further notice beginning at 6:00 pm (EDT) Tuesday, March 17th.
Please see our Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Services guide for more information. This page will be regularly updated.
Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: Aug 14, 2019 Views: 43
This answer really depends on how you define your consumer.
One strategy you could use, would be to search Mediamark University Internet Reporter.
- Mediamark University Internet Reporter requires users to register for an account using a Bentley University email address. On the Mediamark landing page
- Once logged in, keyword search for your brand and if that isn't effective, browse the data by selecting the product category (i.e. Candy/Sweets/Snacks) that most closely aligns to determine what consumer type (age, gender, income level, etc.) use them and also what other brands those consumers use.
Another strategy would be to use Euromonitor Passport GMID
- Euromonitor Passport GMID
- Once in the database, use the SEARCH BY INDUSTRIES, CATEGORIES AND TOPICS drop down menu to choose BRANDS and click on GO.
- Keyword search for a brand in search box.
- Then choose a geography and click on GO.
- Under Popular Statistics click on Brand share.
- Once your results load, you will see Brand share.
For help with these library databases or to find additional sources of information, please Ask a Librarian.