Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Resources
Bentley Library will be closed until further notice beginning at 6:00 pm (EDT) Tuesday, March 17th.
Please see our Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Services guide for more information. This page will be regularly updated.
Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: May 14, 2019 Views: 21
For U.S. companies:
- Reference USA enables users to conduct a custom search to help identify and compare companies. Custom search options include business type, geography, business size and ownership type.
- Demographics Now enables users to compare the business demographics and produce comprehensive business lists.
For U.S. public companies and some private companies, these databases allow you to create custom lists and rankings based on a number of criteria:
- Nexis Uni Under Menu dropdown choose Company Dossier to get to company list generator.
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Mergent Online
- PrivCO (Source for private companies)
For International companies:
- D&B Global Business Browser (formerly Onesource) enables users to create a list based on criteria including: business name, executive name, sales volume, assets, number of employees, geography, and more.
- Uniworld (on campus only). Includes information for over 200 countries and 20,000 industries.
All the above library databases allow you to export lists into Excel for further manipulation. For help with these library databases or to find additional sources of information, please Ask a Librarian or visit the Company Research Guide for search tips using the above resources.