Bentley Library Fall 2020 Information
Bentley Library is open only to current Bentley students, faculty, and staff for the Fall 2020 trimester with limited services and occupancy.
The library remains closed to visitors for the foreseeable future.
Visit our Back to the Bentley Library (Fall 2020) page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Mar 07, 2018 Views: 17
To renew materials, please review the procedures and loan rule that apply to you:
- PhD Students and Graduate Students
- Bentley Alumni and Retirees
- Visiting Faculty/Researchers
- Waltham Residents
- To access accounts, current Bentley University students, faculty, and staff may log into MyAccount here: https://libcat.bentley.edu/patroninfo~S0.
- Bentley University alumni and retirees, visiting scholars, and Waltham residents will need to contact Library Services at 781-891-2168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.