Bentley Library Status & Services
The Bentley Library building is open to current Bentley students, faculty, and staff for the spring trimester with limited services and occupancy.
Unfortunately, we will remain closed to alumni, community users, and visitors until further notice. Virtual services will continue to be available. Visit our Library Status & Services page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Mar 07, 2018 Views: 17
To renew materials, please review the procedures and loan rule that apply to you:
- PhD Students and Graduate Students
- Bentley Alumni and Retirees
- Visiting Faculty/Researchers
- Waltham Residents
- To access accounts, current Bentley University students, faculty, and staff may log into MyAccount here: https://libcat.bentley.edu/patroninfo~S0.
- Bentley University alumni and retirees, visiting scholars, and Waltham residents will need to contact Library Services at 781-891-2168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.