Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Resources
Bentley Library will be closed until further notice beginning at 6:00 pm (EDT) Tuesday, March 17th.
Please see our Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Services guide for more information. This page will be regularly updated.
Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: Aug 14, 2019 Views: 90
Think about the industry your company operates in and then try these databases:
- IBIS World Industry Market Research
- Choose the industry and look under the "Products & Markets" area for Supply Chain.
- Euromonitor Passport GMID
- Search the company and look at related industry analysis and reports.
- S&P Capital IQ Net Advantage
- Choose an Industry Survey. Each pdf has a "How the Industry Operates" section.
Search for company specific by:
- Looking at SWOT analysis available from:
- MarketLine Company Profiles via Business Source Complete (EBSCO)
- Search Tip: Click on [Company Profiles]. Enter the company name in the search box and click [Browse]. Locate your company in the list and click on [MarketLine Report]. Reports contain a SWOT analysis (for most public companies)
- Look at your company's annual report. Click here if you need assistance finding the annual report.
- Searching for articles about your company's supply chain in:
For assistance with the databases or additional recommendations Ask a Librarian.