Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Resources
Bentley Library will be closed until further notice beginning at 6:00 pm (EDT) Tuesday, March 17th.
Please see our Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Services guide for more information. This page will be regularly updated.
Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: Mar 06, 2020 Views: 35
- Nexis Uni (formerly LexisNexis) is a source of state and federal cases. Searching available by topic, involved parties, or by citation.
- WestLaw Next is a source of federal and state cases. The KeyCite® tool enables users to research whether a case is still good law.
For specifically tax cases:
- CCH IntelliConnect Source of Federal & State Tax Cases especially by topic.
- Under All Content, Federal Tax => Federal Tax Primary Sources => Cases
- Under All Content, State Tax => State Tax Reporters => Massachusetts State Tax Reporter.
- Bloomberg Tax is also a source of federal tax cases.
- On main page, scroll down to =>Cases & Court Rules to view Federal Cases.
For assistance with the above databases or to find additional sources of information ask a Librarian.