Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Resources
Bentley Library will be closed until further notice beginning at 6:00 pm (EDT) Tuesday, March 17th.
Please see our Bentley Library Coronavirus Updates & Remote Services guide for more information. This page will be regularly updated.
Answered By: Kimberly Morin Last Updated: Aug 14, 2019 Views: 63
If you are looking for a case study on a specific topic (the exception being a Harvard Business Case Study), try any of the following:
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO) Keyword search your topic and use the Advance Search to limit your Publication Type to Case study.
- Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies is a peer-reviewed collection, providing authentic examples of organizational challenges in emerging markets, focusing primarily on accounting, business, economics, management, and marketing. Some open access content is included.
- The CASE Journal contains peer-reviewed, factual teaching cases in the business and management disciplines. Articles about the case method of classroom instruction and the research and writing of cases are also included.
- ProQuest Central Keyword search your topic and limit Document Type to Business Case OR Case Study.
- Library Catalog. Many of the books in our library's collection contain case studies. Just keyword search your topic AND ("case study" OR "case studies") in the Library Catalog. Include the parenthesis () in your search string.
- Books 24x7 (Skillport), a database of ebook content, also contains case studies.
- You log into this database with your full bentley e-mail address and network password.
- You can Browse Topics for Corporate Case Studies & Interviews
- You can also keyword search your topic i.e. Finance AND then search Within Your Results for the phrase "case study".
When doing a "phrase search" be sure to include the quotations.
For assistance ask a Librarian.