Bentley Library Fall 2020 Information
Bentley Library is open only to current Bentley students, faculty, and staff for the Fall 2020 trimester with limited services and occupancy.
The library remains closed to visitors for the foreseeable future.
Visit our Back to the Bentley Library (Fall 2020) page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Sep 26, 2017 Views: 21
- Elsevier Science Direct, search ibogaine for very good returns
- JSTOR also good returns for ibogaine AND addiction
- Google scholar, most sweeping, so use many keywords for example: ibogaine and addiction and heroin treatment
Primary sources on this drug [ibogaine] included:
- clinical trials
- findings and conclusions reported by scientists in reputable medical journal
- conference proceedings discussing this drug ibogaine [2009 drug policy alliance conference]
Consider locating a literature review on Ibogaine and search names of scientists who are proven in the ibogaine research field (metaphor would be to grow the "pearl" listed in the literature review).