Bentley Library Fall 2020 Information
Bentley Library is open only to current Bentley students, faculty, and staff for the Fall 2020 trimester with limited services and occupancy.
The library remains closed to visitors for the foreseeable future.
Visit our Back to the Bentley Library (Fall 2020) page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Apr 02, 2019 Views: 64
For best results search "gun or gun control" for copious recent material on the issue:
3. CQ Researcher, Gun Control
4. Nexis Uni --in the instance of Texas, search for Texas Constitution
5. Gale Reference Virtual Library (seek Gale Encyclopedia of American Law especially on Topic: Gun Control )
11. NEA piece on guns in colleges and schools
12. Open Carry.org (site with details, state by state, about wearing a weapon on a college campus)
13. ConstitutionCenter.org (see Article “ Constitution Check: Should gun control laws have to pass the toughest constitutional test?” posted February 2016 by Lyle Denniston found on website Constitution Daily
14. Bureau of Alcohol, tobacco, firearms
15. Firearms-control legislation policy from Department of Justice (see History of )
16. Pro Con. org (talking points on both sides)
o Journal of American College Health [ebsco]
o Campus Law Enforcement Journal [proquest]
o Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology [ebsco]
o Nation [ebsco]
o New York times
o Chronicle of Higher Education