Bentley Library Status & Services
The Bentley Library building is open with limited services and occupancy.
Virtual services will continue to be available. Visit our Library Status & Services page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 11
1. Journal Citation Reports (JCR) within Web of Science See the Step by step tutorial for how to get the best of JCR
2. Eigenfactor (ranks and maps scientific knowledge, FREE e-resource from University of Washington)
- Go to eigenfactor.org
- Search for a single journal name or choose a subject category.
- Select a year.
- Click Search.
- table with numbers should appear
- Go to SJR
- Activate link for "Journal Rankings"
- Select Subject Area, e.g., Neuroscience
- Select Subject Category, e.g., Molecular, behavioral, cognitive
- Select other categories as needed and click Refresh.
Definition: Impact factor
One measure of the relative importance of a journal, article or scientist in its field.