Bentley Library Status & Services
The Bentley Library building is open to current Bentley students, faculty, and staff for the spring trimester with limited services and occupancy.
Unfortunately, we will remain closed to alumni, community users, and visitors until further notice. Virtual services will continue to be available. Visit our Library Status & Services page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 11
1. Journal Citation Reports (JCR) within Web of Science See the Step by step tutorial for how to get the best of JCR
2. Eigenfactor (ranks and maps scientific knowledge, FREE e-resource from University of Washington)
- Go to eigenfactor.org
- Search for a single journal name or choose a subject category.
- Select a year.
- Click Search.
- table with numbers should appear
- Go to SJR
- Activate link for "Journal Rankings"
- Select Subject Area, e.g., Neuroscience
- Select Subject Category, e.g., Molecular, behavioral, cognitive
- Select other categories as needed and click Refresh.
Definition: Impact factor
One measure of the relative importance of a journal, article or scientist in its field.