Bentley Library Status & Services
The Bentley Library building is open to current Bentley students, faculty, and staff for the spring trimester with limited services and occupancy.
Unfortunately, we will remain closed to alumni, community users, and visitors until further notice. Virtual services will continue to be available. Visit our Library Status & Services page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Dominique Winn Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 19
1. AcademicOne file - Use "web accessibility" AND
- "high contrast"
- "low vision"
2. Proquest Research Library - Use terms such as "Universal design" ; "web accessibility" AND "high contrast"
3. JSTOR - Use terms "disabilities" and "web design"
For general information applicable to common human factors assignments, see
4. WebAIM site, on how users can benefit when a website is built with high contrast
5. Penn State page on Accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ["WCAG"] guidelines in support of the American with Disabilities Act
NOTE, keyword "reverse type" was tough as it fetched items having to do with typeface and off topic; better term was "high contrast"