Bentley Library Status & Services
The Bentley Library building is open with limited services and occupancy.
Virtual services will continue to be available. Visit our Library Status & Services page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Katie Leahy Last Updated: Aug 02, 2018 Views: 31
Like MLA or APA, Chicago style is used to cite sources in a paper or project. Chicago style is primarily used in humanities related disciplines. Within Chicago style there are two methods of citing in text:
- Notes-Bibliography (NB) which uses footnotes or endnotes to cite in-text.
- Author-Date which uses parenthetical citations to cite in-text.
Use the following resources to assist with citing in Chicago Style:
- The Chicago Manual of Style Online
- Purdue OWL: Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition
- A print copy of the Chicago Manual of Style (17th edition) is available at the Reference Desk.