Bentley Library Status & Services
The Bentley Library building is open to current Bentley students, faculty, and staff for the spring trimester with limited services and occupancy.
Unfortunately, we will remain closed to alumni, community users, and visitors until further notice. Virtual services will continue to be available. Visit our Library Status & Services page for more information and the latest news.
Answered By: Katie Leahy Last Updated: Aug 02, 2018 Views: 31
Like MLA or APA, Chicago style is used to cite sources in a paper or project. Chicago style is primarily used in humanities related disciplines. Within Chicago style there are two methods of citing in text:
- Notes-Bibliography (NB) which uses footnotes or endnotes to cite in-text.
- Author-Date which uses parenthetical citations to cite in-text.
Use the following resources to assist with citing in Chicago Style:
- The Chicago Manual of Style Online
- Purdue OWL: Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition
- A print copy of the Chicago Manual of Style (17th edition) is available at the Reference Desk.